Photos...Finally
I'm slowly but surely joining the 21st century, as these photos prove. After owning a digital camera since my birthday I am now, finally, adding some pics to the blog. It seems silly to go back and post photos from Rome (I didn't take that many, and they weren't very good), but moving forward expect some good ones.
For starters, Nina was kind enough to forward me some photos from our evening at the Rock & Republic fashion show a few weeks back. As the night wore further on my makeup slid further down my face, but from the looks of these shots we all started the evening looking lovely. Aren't my girlfriends gorgeous?
Check out Danna and I. I know you're jealous - I got to wake up to that face every day for 2 years. Lucky me.

And here's one of Nina, Danna and I. The Cipriani bellinis we're holding just out of the frame went down very easily, I must say.

I promise more photos in the future. In the meantime, hope you're all enjoying the long weekend. Stay warm.
For starters, Nina was kind enough to forward me some photos from our evening at the Rock & Republic fashion show a few weeks back. As the night wore further on my makeup slid further down my face, but from the looks of these shots we all started the evening looking lovely. Aren't my girlfriends gorgeous?
Check out Danna and I. I know you're jealous - I got to wake up to that face every day for 2 years. Lucky me.

And here's one of Nina, Danna and I. The Cipriani bellinis we're holding just out of the frame went down very easily, I must say.

I promise more photos in the future. In the meantime, hope you're all enjoying the long weekend. Stay warm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home